All 14 art Reviews

Alien Landscape Alien Landscape

I am soooo lucky to have stumbled across this. Truely a plesure and honor thanks for the tif bitz of knowlage,

AtTheSpeedOf responds:

Thanks!

Bubblegum Bubblegum

Fan Fn*kNtastic. Nice to see you break out of of the shell eery once in a while. Not of your Norm, and yet, it show us all. You do have a bit of diversity. Great subject matter too to boot. Quite the Inspiration at times you are.

Age Age

tlishman: You complete me. I had the z-brush beta in like 96" (back in the old school with cyber piggy) and another free bee animorphium. could not in-port or export.And I have been masterbating to z-brush ever since but never have played with it, I have since 97' till now have probably brought maybe $300 dollars worth of books. But yet no Z-brush for me. You still remain an inspiration for and to get a working Damed copy of The Brush. I still have a hard time being 44 to have a Mentor at you age. But Hell yeah what of it I predict good thing for you lad.Got my eye on you and Smokery Dots. yOU Two Boys wake up in the Morning ans Piss Excellence. No Doubt about it. It just the way it is. You can't stop it.

Going to heaven Going to heaven

Was starting to miss these guys, Zauner. Good to see they are still in there some place... hidden far away from light. You still complete me at hello.

SmokeryDots responds:

:) Thanks my friend, they're still in there... And there will be more in time... many :P

Washing away Washing away

GLEAMING!!

haha, YAY!

Determination Determination

BAM!! this just happened. You know how I feel. Keep up the Great work.

Haha, thank you kelroy!

Nightmare Nightmare

You and Smokey Dotz are really crankn it up a notch lately. Looks a little like you two leveled up a bit. Great to see you workin the magic, I think you should get new weapons like texture. you should try some salt, and some isopropyl alcohol on wet layered water colors. I really think it's your Bag Babbie.
Keep up the Great work. I Love your pallet, It's very close to mine.

Johannek responds:

Thank you so much! Glad you like it.
that's a great idea, never tried it. think im gonna try the salt tonight!
thanks for the tip.

Herbert the gnome Herbert the gnome

You Know I am a Big Fan. I have seen your Work at least 500 Times... AND IT JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER EVERY TIME!!

Johannek responds:

Haha! awesome, very glad to hear that, thank you!

Fez Monkey - Colour! Fez Monkey - Colour!

Again with the very comerchial bop yet with a Harry Crumb retro Field. You Just Get Me. You have great style with a Daj'Vue of yester years. Pop but not your colors are in a good spectrum. Keep at it man... but not for money, for it will get you not, but just for art sake,
and the money will come latter.

Frankenstein - BNW Frankenstein - BNW

Great stuff nice balance good solid black and whites = great color flats the work looks vectored? not either whay nice Frank Miller black and whit with a bit or Rat Fink.